我愛你,直到地老天荒 I'll love you till I die

zy-HonG 发表于 2007-05-30 14:28:23

You're always on my mind   你一直在我脑海
All day just all the time   每时每刻
You're everything to me   你是我的一切
Brightest star to let me see   是我眼中最闪最亮的星辰

You touch me in my dreams  梦中,我们热切相拥
We kiss in every scene   梦中,我们深情热吻
I pray to be with you   我祈求上天让我们永远在一起
Through rain and shiny days   无论是晴天,或是阴天

I'll love you till I die   我爱你,直到地老天荒
Deep as sea wide as sky   这份爱比海深,比天广
The beauty of our love paints rainbows   我们的爱美如彩虹绚丽绽放
Everywhere we go   遍及我们所到的地方
Need you all my life   我永远需要你
You're my hope you're my pride   你是我的希望,你是我的骄傲
In your arms I find my heaven   在你的臂弯,我找到了天堂
In your eyes my sea and sky   在你的眼中,有我的天空和海洋
May life be our love paradise  愿生活成为我们爱的天堂

No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is, won't make you cry.
   没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
   对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
   不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
能冲刷一切的除了眼泪,就是时间,以时间来推移感情,时间越长,冲突越淡,仿佛不断稀释的茶
记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的
鱼对水说你看不到我的眼泪,因为我在水里.水说我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里
Whatever happens,happens for a reason.
任何事情的发生都有因有起。
that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
只有深爱一个人时才会认为他是完美的.
that love ,not time,heals all wounds.
治愈一切创伤的并非时间,而是爱.
Love should also be subtle, without enslaving the ones fallen into her arms. Not a bit less nor a bit more...
Subtle friendship is true; subtle greetings are enough; subtle love is tender; subtle longing is deep; subtle wishes come from the bottom of your heart...
爱也要淡淡的。爱,不要成为囚,少是愁多也是忧……
淡淡的一点友谊很真,淡淡的一点问候很醇,淡淡的一点依恋很清,淡淡的一点孤独很美,淡淡的一点思念很深,淡淡的一点祝福最真……
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存; 
And you don't know if it will be your last.
你无从知道这是否最后刻。 
Yesterday Is History. Tomorrow Is Mystery  
昨日已成历史,而明日仍是个谜。  

I do not have to think you very much/ 我没有很想你
I only am arrive time some street intersection/ 我只是走到某个路口时
Only then can remember you/ 才会想起你
I do not have to think you very much/ 我没有很想你
I only am the song hear half o'clock/ 我只是歌听到一半时
Only then can remember you/ 才会想起你
I really not very much think you/ 我真的没有很想你
I only am am not willing in me to think your time, remembers you/ 我只是在我不愿想你的时候,
想起你

The quiet night, I cannot fall asleep/ 静谧的夜,我睡不着
Your appearance in darkness is that clear/ 你的样子在黑暗中是那么清晰
Did not know is cannot fall asleep only then thinks you/ 不知是睡不着才想你
Thought you want to result in cannot fall asleep/ 还是想你想得睡不着
Hopes me not to have to think you very much/ 但愿我没有很想你
Even if thought you also only think you, but cannot disturb you/ 即使想你也只是想你,而不会打扰你
Is like this really good/ 这样真好
I cannot think you thought goes crazy/ 我不会想你想到发疯
I only can think you thought the eye is moist/ 我只会想你想到眼睛湿润


In sentiment will of the people balance/ 情人心里的天平
Weights slight like silk/ 砝码细微如丝
You have smiled, my heart has been clear/ 你笑了,我的心晴了
You silence, I have been disheartened/ 你沉默,我的心灰了
I catch you any look/ 我捕捉你的任何眼神
I all avoid you to be warm/ 我回避你的所有热情

What language is thine, O sea? “海水呀,你说的是什么?”
The language of eternal question. “是永恒的疑问。”
What language is thy answer, O sky? “天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”
The language of eternal silence. “是永恒的沉默。”

世界上最遥远的距离
The furthest distance in the world

世界上最遥远的距离,不是生与死
The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death
而是我就站在你的面前,你却不知道我爱你
But when I stand in front of you.Yet you don’t know that I love you
世界上最遥远的距离,不是我站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你
The furthest distance in the world is not when I stand in font of you.Yet you can’t see my love
而是明明知道彼此相爱,却不能在一起
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from bot .Yet cannot be together
世界上最遥远的距离,不是明明知道彼此相爱,却不能在一起
The furthest distance in the world is not being apart while being in love
而是明明无法抵挡这股想念,却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
But when plainly can not resist the yearning .Yet pretending
You have never been in my heart
世界上最遥远的距离,不是明明无法抵挡这股想念,却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
The furthest distance in the world is not resist the yearning yet pretending you have never been in my heart
而是用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠
But using one’s indifferent heart to dig an uncrossable river for the one who loves you 

If I could catch a rainbow 如果我能留住彩虹
I would do it just for you 我将只为你一个人挽留
And share with its beauty
On the days you’re feeling blue. 在你感到忧伤的日子与你分享它的美丽
If I could build a mountain 如果我能建造大山
You could call your very own 你尽可把它当成你自己的
A place to find serenity 体验宁静的空间
A place to be alone. 独处的地方
If I could take your troubles 如果我能带走你的烦恼
I would toss them into the sea 我会把它们通通扔进大海
But all these things I’m finding 然而我发现所有这些事情
Are impossible for me. 我都无能为力
I cannot build a mountain 我建不成一座大山
Or catch a rainbow fair 也留不住彩虹的美丽
But let me be what I know best 就让我做你最好的朋友吧
A friend that’s always there. 永远与你相伴

Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,
For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡
Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀
That can never fly. 再也不能飞翔
Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,
For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧
Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野,
Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不再生长
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life. 我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。


 
  
  
When You Ae Old
When you are old and gray and full of sleep 当你老了,白发苍苍,睡思昏沉,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book, 在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look 慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep; 回想它们过去的浓重的阴影;
                            
How many loved your moments of glad grace, 多少人爱你年轻欢畅的时候
And loved your beauty with love false or true;出于假意或真心地爱慕你的美貌,
But one man loved the pilgrim[1]soul in you, 只有一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face; 爱你老去的容颜的痛苦的皱纹。

And bending down beside the glowing bars, 躬身在红光闪耀的炉火旁,
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled 凄然地低语,爱为何消逝,
And paced upon the mountains overhead, 在头顶的山上,它缓缓踱着步子,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 将脸隐没在群星之中。

嘉年華

最新评论

发表评论

*昵称

已经注册过? 请登录

Email
网址
*评论